Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Strong People Are Good Winners And Good Losers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Use Your Power Language [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: #BlackGirlGlory [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
- Decide To Win, Refuse To Lose | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kirk Franklin Talks Marriage Goals & Helping People Find Love In The New Show ‘The One’
- Toni Braxton Talks Battle With Lupus & The ‘Get Uncomfortable’ Campaign
- The Stronger The Wind, The Stronger The Trees | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy ‘I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around’
- Cherelle Parker One Step Closer To Becoming Philly’s 1st Black Woman Elected Mayor
- Rudy Currence Premieres New Single “Ransom,” Talks Transition From R&B To Gospel
Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Listen to Win: Win Tickets to Jekalyn Carr's You Will Win Conference!
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico
Juneteenth 2023: What’s Happening In ATL This Juneteenth