Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anyone Fighting Cancer Keep Fighting
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $102 In Fall Cash!
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- Why Every Black Person In Georgia Needs To Vote [Exclusive Video]