Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Scripture Of The Week
- Ericaism: God Did It For Me, He’ll Do It For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]