Erica Campbell might have a lot of sisters, but she grew up with a lot of girlfriends as well. As they got older and began dating they made rules about it. Erica spoke about girl code and when you break it your bond can be broken.
She even told everyone about a guy she liked in high school that later dated her friend, but she had no problem with it. Erica believes you need to be honest and have integrity when it comes to situations like this. Have you ever broken girl code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Who’s Standard Matters?
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Is Ben Carson Next To Be Fired?
- Black Republican Tim Scott Is Deaf, Dumb And Blind To Trump’s Racist Past
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Deadly Bridge Collapse In Miami
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]