You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Wisconsin GOP Leaders Remove Colin Kaepernick’s Name From Black History Month Resolution
- Black Panther Slashes Competition with Most NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com