In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win $102 CASH!
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives ‘Don’t Care’ If Herschel Walker Paid For His Ex’s Abortion
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’