You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Power Moves: A Conference to Channel Black Women’s Growing Political Strength
- 5 Black Republicans Who Are Publicly Pledging Their Allegiance To Conservatives
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Black History Quote To Live By
- Ben Carson Reportedly Has A ‘Positive Influence’ On Trump And We Can’t Find Receipts
- Have Lunch With A Legend: Bebe Winans Meet & Greet [Register Now]
- Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Voices: Jason Nelson Breaks Down His Single “Forever”
- Voices: Isabel Davis Breaks Down “Jesus We Love You”
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]