Shallow waters most of the time provide a safe, familiar environment with little or no fear of harm. However, the big catch you seek does not reside there. Big opportunities, rewards and increase are all within your power to achieve, but you have to move to deep waters. The fear of failure can paralyze you into only doing what you feel you will succeed at. Thomas Edison was asked how it felt to have 1000 failures before having success in creating the light bulb. His reply was, ‘I didn’t fail. Creating the light bulb was just a process that required 1000 steps’. Launch out into the deep and allow your faith to bring in what is rightfully yours!
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!
2 of 14
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)
3 of 14
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!
4 of 14
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12
5 of 14
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!
6 of 14
7. The amazing @therealneale. #StJudeCelebrate pulled out all the stops tonight 👌👌
7 of 14
8. Headed to Memphis for #StJudeCelebrate w/ @thevedahoward
8 of 14
9. Yeah my birthday is tomorrow, but you can go ahead and start wishing me Happy Birthday in 3..2..1
9 of 14
10. #DadChallengeATL Being there for your kids sometimes means bringing them with you
10 of 14
11. With Wess Morgan @ #praiseinthepark
11 of 14
12. Enjoyed being on air today w/ Apostle Travis Jennings. Awesome convo@on and off air
12 of 14
13. Had an AWESOME time today on @praise1025 w/ @DrGloriaMorrow!
13 of 14
14 of 14
Continue reading You Won’t Catch A Whale In Shallow Waters.