- 1 pound thick-cut bacon, divided
- 2 large sweet onions
- salt and pepper
- 3 and 1/2 pounds flat-cut boneless beef brisket
- 3 cups water
- 4 teaspoons good quality beef bouillon (I use Better than Bouillon)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper, optional
- 4-6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
(Quick Meal Monday) Bacon Blue Cheese Brisket (Slow Cooker!) was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Congratulations! Tamela Mann’s “Take Me To The King” Is RIAA Certified Double Platinum
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Erica Campbell Album Release Event | Register to Win Tickets
HPHY: Tell Us Your Ideas On What You Would Like to see Praise ATL Do in 2024!
Serena Williams Gives Birth To Her Second Daughter, Adira River Ohanian
A Convo With Dr. Ian Smith: How To Blast Off Fat & Keep It Off! [EXCLUSIVE]