Tinted moisturizers, preferably with SPF, can balance your skin, leave a flawless finish, and can be much more heat-friendly than traditional foundations.
Makeup likes to melt in summer heat. Beat the mess of lipsticks by applying a lip stain, which will leave a sheer sweep of matte color on your lips, and even on your eyelids and cheeks.
Waterproof mascara is a year-round favorite. But no need to go heavy. Consider using a lighter formula, even a clear mascara, to help keep your lashes naturally defined and your brows well-groomed.
5 Do’s For Healthy Summertime Skin
- Remove your makeup every night using moisturizing makeup wipes or a makeup-removing solution
- Clean and tone your skin morning and night
- Apply a light moisturizer that’s right for your skin type (and that contains SPF, if possible)
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day
- Don’t party so hard that you don’t get in your 7-8 hours of sleep every night!