Relax And Release With Oatmeal
This power food is my go to for breakfast, however did you know that oatmeal is good for your skin too? I love First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and actually may go back to Sephora and get another jar for a friend. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, Ultra Repair Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. The cream is immediately absorbed into the skin and can be used all over the body and on the face. And for $28.00, the price is great.
Why are oats so RAD?
Oats are an affordable superfood keeping your heart healthy, boosting immunity, plus they have been used in skincare as far back as 2000 BC. Known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, oats are ideal for sensitive skin and can treat a variety of skin disorders.
Pumpkin, I Didn’t Know You Could Blink That Fast
If you do nothing else ladies keep those lashes lush and your eyebrows shaped. But what is a girl to do when she can’t grow long lashes or her eyebrows are thin? She “quickly” gets a hold of RapidLash. This clinically proven serum helps condition at the lash line and can improve your lashes and brows in as little as four weeks. How so? Well the ground breaking Hexatein 1 Complex contains six brilliant ingredients – one being pumpkin seed extract. It is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested so go on ahead and spend that $49.95 at CVS. I can totally tell the difference and this means so much on days when my mascara is nowhere to be found.
Why is pumpkin so RAD?
Pumpkin is loaded with nutrients that will help your heart, bones, eyes, and skin. Pumpkin contains beta-carotene, an antioxidant that helps rejuvenate skin, protect your vision, and may even reduce risk of arthritis.
Your Skin Clearly Loves Cranberries
Clearasil has been killing the beauty product game for decades now, however the Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Pads are “clearly” a game changer. They contain antioxidant-rich cranberry, raspberry fruit extracts and Vitamin B3 to revitalize and energize skin, improving tone for a more radiant complexion. Plus, 1% salicylic acid helps unblock pores and gently prevent future breakouts. Low price ($6.49, Walmart) high benefits. So in love with this product.
Why are cranberries so RAD?
Cranberries contain high levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and flavonoids. These compounds help to strengthen the body’s immune system and can help reduce signs of premature aging.
Robbie Ann Darby (RAD Experience) is a professional FitGirl, Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in NYC. Follow her sweaty life on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more fun health and fitness tips!
Check out this gallery of our fave celeb healthnuts!
Celebrity Fit Club: Our Favorite Stars Share Their Workout Regimen On Instagram
1. Celebrity Fit Club1 of 47
2. Morris Chestnut- On The Treadmill2 of 47
3. Usher-Run It3 of 47
4. Angela Simmons-Simple & Effective4 of 47
5. Angela Simmons-Go Deeper!5 of 47
6. Angela Simmons-Can't Stop, Won't Stop6 of 47
7. Angela Simmons-It's A Lifestyle7 of 47
8. Angela Simmons-Determination Is Key8 of 47
9. Angela Simmons-No Days Off9 of 47
10. Angela Simmons-Morning Training Sessions10 of 47
11. Angela Simmons-Live Life Out Loud11 of 47
12. Angela Simmons-Pose For The Camera12 of 47
13. Angela Simmons-Bend & Stretch13 of 47
14. Angela Simmons-Ready For Her Close Up14 of 47
15. Jordin Sparks-The Fit Selfie15 of 47
16. Jordin Sparks-Engages Her Core16 of 47
17. Jordin Sparks-Getting It Right & Tight17 of 47
18. Jordin Sparks-Gaining Weight18 of 47
19. Jason Derulo-Shooting In The Gym19 of 47
20. Jason Derulo-No Gym, No Problem20 of 47
21. Mo'Nique-Always Motivating21 of 47
22. Mo'Nique-Workin' Those Arms22 of 47
23. Mo'Nique-Keeping It Real, Keeping It Tight23 of 47
24. Mo'Nique-Makes Us Remember To Work For It24 of 47
25. Mo'Nique-Never Gives Up25 of 47
26. Mo'Nique-Showing Off What Amazing Looks Like26 of 47
27. Keri Hilson-Takin' The Stairs27 of 47
28. Brandy-Getting It In!28 of 47
29. Brandy-Making Transformations29 of 47
30. Jeanette Jenkins-She Is The Prototype30 of 47
31. Jeanette Jenkins-She Plans Ahead To Get Ahead31 of 47
32. Jeanette Jenkins-Flexible On Fridays32 of 47
33. Jeanette Jenkins-Fit Foodie33 of 47
34. Kelly Rowland-She's Got Friends In Fit Places34 of 47
35. Kelly Rowland-Drink Good, Look Good35 of 47
36. Kelly Rowland-Abs For Days36 of 47
37. Serena Williams-She Knows How To Hang37 of 47
38. Mary J. Blige-Her Hubby's Getting It In!38 of 47
39. Mary J. Blige-Throwin' Them Bows!39 of 47
40. Mary J. Blige-Getting Them Glutes!40 of 47
41. Mary J. Blige-Hard Work Pays Off, Look At That Body!41 of 47
42. Mary J. Blige--Work Them Arms Girl!42 of 47
43. Mary J. Blige-She's Got Legs & She Knows How To Use Them43 of 47
44. Michelle Obama-Let's Move!44 of 47
45. Sherri Shepherd-No More Girdles!45 of 47
46. Sherri Shepherd-Dance The Pounds Away46 of 47
47. Khloe Kardashian-She Works Hard Even When She Doesn't Want To47 of 47
Superfoods For Super Skin: 7 Beauty Products You Must Try was originally published on hellobeautiful.com