According to CNBC, Walmart announced that they will be offering a service that will be able to deliver groceries inside shopper’s homes.
Starting this fall almost 1 million people across in three cities, Kansas City, Missouri, Pittsburgh and Vero Beach, Florida will have access to this new in-home delivery service.
CNBC tells how this Walmart service will work:
- Customers that wish to use this service will need to install a smart lock on the outside of their home or garage.
- Next, they will send in their order through Walmart.com or the app and select “InHome Delivery” along with a specific delivery date
- Customers have the option to choose if they want their groceries to be placed in their kitchen or garage.
- A Walmart employee will be selected to deliver the order.
- At the assigned delivery time, the assigned Walmart employee will use a wearable camera device and enter a one-time code on a smart lock to access the customer’s home.
- This will allow the customer to control the worker’s access into his or her home while giving the ability to watch the delivery remotely.
Check out the video below to hear KD Bowe’s hilarious reaction to Walmart’s new in-home delivery service.
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Shooting At Kansas City Chiefs Parade
Veda Howard Shares about having a Heart of Gratitude
Veda Howard Discusses the Dangers of Pride on Good Day Atlanta
How We Can Help Dads Get Work For Father's Day [Exclusive Video]
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage