Praise In The Park 2018 is right around the corner and we want you to know what you can and can’t bring into Cellairis Lakewood Amphitheatre Oct 6th.
Willie Moore Jr. breaks down the important Do’s & Don’ts to ensure you have a great time. Check the video below…
The Latest Gospel News and Inspiration: Follow @praise1025
Do’s (allowed items)
– Lawn Chairs, we’re relaxing the height restriction, so all regular lawn chairs are allowed. Chairs with extended foot stools, canopies or coverings are not allowed.
– Lawn blanket
– Personal sized umbrellas
– Be courteous to your neighbors…when the artist is on the stage, umbrellas come down
– One factory sealed bottle of water per person
– Cameras with NO detachable lenses
– Purse or small backpack/bag , up to one cubic foot
– All items subject to search
Don’ts (prohibited items)
– Everything else, lol!
– Weapons of any kind
– Audio / video recording equipment, tablets, GoPros, Selfie Sticks
– Alcohol or any beverages aside from factory sealed bottle of water
– Glass, cans, coolers, food
– Large or oversize bags / backpacks
– Laser pointers
– Animals (except service animals)
– Fireworks, flames