- 4 cups rock salt
- 24 Louisiana oysters, on the half shell
- Chile Butter, recipe follows
- ½ bunch lacinato kale, stemmed, in large pieces and thoroughly dried (about 6 ounces)
- ½ head radicchio, cored and chopped (about 5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Chile Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: caviar and freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
Roasted Oysters with Fried Kale and Parmesan was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
More from MyPraise 102.5, Atlanta, Inspiration, Gospel, Radio, WPZE
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp