- 2 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups finely diced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 pounds prepared sauerkraut
Sauerkraut Braised Pork Shoulder and Sausage was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
More from MyPraise 102.5, Atlanta, Inspiration, Gospel, Radio, WPZE
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp