- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced, and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined head-on jumbo fresh shrimp
- Hatch Green Chile Grits (recipe follows)
- Garnish: broiled lemon halve
BBQ Shrimp with Hatch Green Chile Grits was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
More from MyPraise 102.5, Atlanta, Inspiration, Gospel, Radio, WPZE
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp