Follow @ACThePlugFollow @1059Kiss
Shrimp Egg Roll Ingredients
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked and minced (chopped up)
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- 2 cups DOLE Chopped Asian Blend
- If you prefer to make your own mixture you can blend Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Kale, Broccoli Slaw, Carrots. All shredded.
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1⁄4 tablespoons pepper
- 1/4 tablespoons ginger
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce, to taste
6 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg, beaten (if you wish, you can use water, but it doesn’t always hold)
- oil, for deep frying
Click here for instructions
Note: If you are using a blend of vegetables that are very moist, heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in pan or wok and sauté for a moment.
Also, feel free to replace shrimp or add any other meat and/or veggies to the mix. More traditional egg roll recipes call for adding pork. Have fun with it!
Ham And Cheddar Omelet-In-A-Bag Recipe
Recipe via @ACThePlug
How To Make Shrimp Egg Rolls [RECIPE] was originally published on kissdetroit.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp