October 11th, is the last day to register to vote.
For early voting locations, click here.
For the issues you will be voting for in the upcoming election click here.
There will be a live debate on Opportunity Schools District Wednesday. Click here for more details.
2016 ELECTION EVENT DATES:
|General Election||November 8, 2016||October 11, 2016|
General Election Runoff Date for Local and State Offices
|December 6, 2016||October 11, 2016|
General Election Runoff Date for Federal Offices
|January 10, 2017||October 11, 2016|
Polls opened at 7 a.m. and will remain open until 7 p.m. In some cases, polls will remain open later to accommodate anyone in line to vote at 7 p.m.
Georgia voters can check the location of their polling place, view sample ballots, qualified candidates and more by visiting the Georgia Secretary of State’s Elections website.
- Are you registered to vote? Where is your poll? Click here to find out! (http://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do)
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
- A Georgia Voter Identification Card
AM I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
To see if you are registered to vote and the nearest voting location near your address click here.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
|To use the Online Voter Registration System you must have a valid driver’s license or identification card issued by GA Department of Driver Services (DDS) with signature on file with DDS. If you do not have a valid driver’s license or identification card, the link below will allow you to manually submit a paper registration.
Please verify that you are eligible to register to vote in Georgia by clicking here.