Think back to the last time you REALLY ‘went there’ when you got angry. Think of the things you said and did that you aren’t proud of. The majority of us, if we would be honest, would have done some things differently. Many people are currently suffering the consequences because they didn’t take a moment to regain their composure and RESPOND with a stable mind rather than REACT in anger. If you’re not a fool, don’t let how you act when you get angry cause people to mistake you for one.
Ecclesiastes 7:9 – Control your temper, for anger labels you a fool.
For more info about KD Bowe or to schedule him to provide inspirational words at your next event, contact him via KDBowe.com or any of his social media platforms below!Follow @kdbowe
The KD Bowe Show
1. KD Bowe with @RealTalkKimSource:Praise 1025 1 of 6
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!Source:Instagram 2 of 6
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)Source:Instagram 3 of 6
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!Source:Instagram 4 of 6
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12Source:Instagram 5 of 6
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!Source:Instagram 6 of 6