What do you do when your daughter lies dying in a hospital bed? How do you pray when she looks at you to say, “Mommy, I want to die and go to heaven and be with Jesus where there is no pain … you would kill yourself and go with me”?
Christy Beam‘s heart broke in that moment. That is the premise of the new film ‘Miracles From Heaven’ based on her New York Times Best Seller of the same name.
Take a look below:
Set in Burleson, Texas, in 2011, the film centers on a 12-year-old girl named Anna (Kylie Rogers), daughter of Christy Beam (Jennifer Garner). Anna is suffering from a pseudo-obstruction motility disorder and is unable to eat, using feeding tubes for nutrition. One day she has a near-death experience after falling from a tree. She is subsequently cured from her disease in the Boston Children’s Hospital. Queen Latifah will play Angela w woman that Anna befriended in the hospital.
The film is scheduled to be in theaters on March 18, 2016.
Don’t miss these first looks at two other Christian films coming next year.
Join our Facebook family and share the joy!
Faith Films You Must See Before You Die
1. Samson and DelilahSource:DVD Cover 1 of 13
2. The Perfect StrangerSource:DVD Cover 2 of 13
3. The TrialSource:DVD 3 of 13
4. The Ten CommandmentsSource:DVD Cover 4 of 13
5. JoshuaSource:DVD Cover 5 of 13
6. One Night With The KingSource:DVD Cover 6 of 13
7. The Story Of RuthSource:DVD Cover 7 of 13
8. The Passion Of The ChristSource:DVD Cover 8 of 13
9. The RobeSource:DVD Cover 9 of 13
10. Demetrius And the GladiatorsSource:DVD Covers 10 of 13
11. Heaven Is RealSource:DVD Cover 11 of 13
12. Left BehindSource:DVD Cover 12 of 13
13. The BibleSource:DVD Cover 13 of 13
New Film Miracles From Heaven Will Challenge Believers [TRAILER] was originally published on elev8.hellobeautiful.com