Kadesh has a new single out entitled “Strip,” but she’s not talking about the literal sense of the word. The songstress talks to us on “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about what the song really means, and what inspired her passionate lyrics. She tells us the single comes from a place of pain and healing she experienced nearly a decade ago. Listen to the audio player as Kadesh opens up about overcoming infidelity in her marriage, and how it helped her write this song in this exclusive interview.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Love & Basketball: The REAL Wives Of Some Of The Most Famous Players
1. Jessica1 of 19
2. Savannah2 of 19
3. Alexis3 of 19
4. Teyana4 of 19
5. Ayesha5 of 19
6. Yvette6 of 19
7. Tamia7 of 19
8. Nia Long (honorable mention)8 of 19
9. Jada Paul9 of 19
10. Monica10 of 19
11. Giovanni is married to Dallas Mavericks star Rashard Lewis11 of 19
12. Tori is married to LA Clippers player Jamal Crawford12 of 19
13. Erika is married to retired NBA veteran Chris Webber13 of 19
14. Ecko is married to Sacremento Kings star Rudy Gay14 of 19
15. Faith is married to Miami Heat star Udonis Haslem15 of 19
16. Lala is married to NY Knicks player Carmelo Anthony16 of 19
17. Cookie is married to NBA veteran Magic Johnson17 of 19
18. Gabrielle Union is married to Miami Heat player Dwayne Wade18 of 19
19. Adrienne is married to Miami Heat star Chris Bosh19 of 19
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!
Kadesh Shares How Overcoming Infidelity Inspired “Strip” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com