There’s a bright side to bundling up when the temperatures drop: you get the opportunity to show off your styling skills by layering. Layering enables you to mix colors and textures for a look that’s eye-catching and uniquely stylish.
There are a few tricks to keep in mind when adding layers to your look. Without them, your outfit can easily veer into frumpy territory. No need to fear: we found the best layered street style looks to help you master the trend this season. Thank us later.
How To Layer Like a Street Style Blogger
1. Choose two pieces in the same color family.1 of 10
2. Mix in a bright.2 of 10
3. Pull the look together with a belt.3 of 10
4. Choose outerwear that shows off your sleeves like capes.4 of 10
5. Mix textures.5 of 10
6. Get creative with a scarf.6 of 10
7. Keep the lower layer pieces monochrome.7 of 10
8. Pay attention to proportions.8 of 10
9. Mattieologie9 of 10
10. Don't be afraid to mix prints.10 of 10
10 Ways To Layer Your Fall Wardrobe Like Your Fave Street Style Blogger was originally published on hellobeautiful.com