You can count on Beyonce to dress like a classy Southern lady. She did just that in her latest Instagram post, wearing a Mary Katrantzou floral printed dress that shows off her famous curves. Bey finished the look with slingback pumps, turquoise chandelier earrings and three bright rings.
We love that Beyonce paired her dress with hot pink pumps to give it a bold pop of color. Her turquoise rings also give the girly dress some much-needed edge. Her look is easy to recreate for a graduation party, church service or even on date night. Don’t believe us?
Check out these options we found online.
Pair a Lipstick Boutique floral pencil dress with a Sophie Hulme pink bag and Zara sandals with a surprising yellow heel. Finish your look with Sephora liner, Tom Ford sunglasses and butter London nail polish.
Spice up a People Tree floral dress with Zara criss-cross shoes, a Cambridge satchel, MICHAEL Michael Kors bracelets and Sole Society sunglasses. Giorgio Armani eyeshadow and Maybelline mascara will compliment your look perfectly.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Spring Trends: Absolutely Everything You Need From A-Z
1. Spring Trends: Absolutely Everything You Need From A-ZSource: 1 of 27
2. A is for Ankle StrapSource: 2 of 27
3. B is for Bermuda ShortsSource: 3 of 27
4. C is for Crop TopsSource: 4 of 27
5. D is for DrawstringSource: 5 of 27
6. E is for Evening SheerSource: 6 of 27
7. F is for FuturisticSource: 7 of 27
8. G is for GraphicSource: 8 of 27
9. H is for HardwareSource: 9 of 27
10. I is for IridescentSource: 10 of 27
11. J is for JacquardSource: 11 of 27
12. K is for KeyholeSource: 12 of 27
13. L is for Laser CutSource: 13 of 27
14. M is for Mini BagSource: 14 of 27
15. N is for NettingSource: 15 of 27
16. O is for OrangeSource: 16 of 27
17. P is for Plunging NecklineSource: 17 of 27
18. Q is for QuaintSource: 18 of 27
19. R is for RufflesSource: 19 of 27
20. S is for SnapbackSource: 20 of 27
21. T is for TailoredSource: 21 of 27
22. U is for UtilitarianSource: 22 of 27
23. V is for VarsitySource: 23 of 27
24. W is for White/BlackSource: 24 of 27
25. X is for X-RaySource: 25 of 27
26. Y is for YellowSource: 26 of 27
27. Z is for Zig ZagSource: 27 of 27
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce Rocks The Perfect Spring Dress was originally published on hellobeautiful.com