While death is inevitably a part of life, that truth doesn’t make it any easier to say goodbye to those who have died.
Keep reading to learn more about the notable Black lives we’ve lost in 2022.
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2022 was originally published on newsone.com
1. Bernard Wright
2. NBA Player Bob Lanier
3. Kevin Samuels
4. DJ Kay Slay, 55
5. Comedy Icon Gilbert Gottfried Dead at 67
6. NFL Quarterback Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24
7. News Anchor & Journalist, Bruce Johnson (April 3, 2022)
8. ATL radio legend, SiMan Baby
9. Tyrese’s Mother
10. Singer Donny Gerrard Known For Classic Hit ‘Wildflower’ Has Died
11. Mississippi Blues Brothers Syl and Jimmy Johnson Have Died: Lives in Music
12. Regina King’s Son Dead at 26 by Suicide on Birthday
13. Fashion Icon, Journalist & Vogue Legend, André Leon Talley, Dies at 73
14. Ronnie Spector, Lead Singer Of The Ronettes, Dies At 78
15. R&B Legend, James Mtume Passes Away at 76
16. Sidney Poitier Dead at 94, First Black Man to Win Oscar
17. Jessie Lee Daniels Of The Force MD’s Dies At 57
18. Max JulienSource:Getty
Max Julien, star of “The Mack,” passed away at the age of 88.