Its almost college graduation season and with the class of 2011 ending their senior year, there are so many thoughts running through their heads i.e. Where am I going to work after graduation? Am I going to go straight to grad school? Do I want to relocate to another city?
All of these things can be tough for a recent college graduate, and there really is no right or wrong answer. If anyone is thinking about relocating to another city after graduation, gradspot.com has composed a list of the top 10 best cities for recent college grads to relocate. See if your choice made the list!
10. Atlanta- Big business industries such as Coca-Cola, Delta and Home Depot with nice night life in Buckhead and downtown Atlanta.
9. Washington D.C- Government and nonprofit industries, often said the dynamic of the town shifts with who is in office at the time.
8. Los Angeles- Entertainment Industries; people are happy, beautiful and relaxed.
7. Houston- Oil and energy industries; great restaurants, relaxed vibe
6. Denver- Energy, government and finance industries; great for outdoor activities
5. Boston- Consulting industry; sports and “American College Town”
4. New York City- Finance, fashion, advertising and marketing industries; “work hard, play hard” motto, being bored is not an option here
3. Seattle- Big technology industry; great for outdoor activities
2. San Francisco- Technology industry; has the “best of all worlds”
1. Chicago- Finance and consulting industry; caters to those who like the city life with a touch of Southern hospitality
Congrats graduating class of 2011!!
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Jekalyn Carr's 'Joyful Evening' at City Winery Recap [Photos]