The 2024 class of inductees was announced earlier today. Aside from Timbo, R.E.M., Steely Dan, Hillary Lindsey, and Dean Pitchford have all made it into the prestigious class.
Timbaland is the fifth hip-hop act inducted into the Songwriters Hall Of Fame, which began all the way back in 1969.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
It’s worth noting that Public Enemy, another nominated hip-hop group, didn’t make the cut. George Clinton and Tracy Chapman weren’t selected after their nominations either.
Timbaland joins JAY-Z, The Neptunes, Missy Elliott, and Jermaine Dupri as the only hall of famers representing hip-hop.
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- Mississippi HBCU Alumni Appeal To Lawmakers Over New Bill To Shut Down State’s Public Colleges
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ATL Women’s History Month: Shirley Franklin
- Newt Gingrich Says Michelle Obama Is Too ‘Racially Intense’ In Weird Rant About Imaginary Presidential Run
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- St.Jude Radiothon 2024: Donate Via Text NOW!
Timbaland Is Headed Into The Songwriters Hall Of Fame was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
Ayesha Curry Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 4 With Steph Curry
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
Veda Howard Shares about having a Heart of Gratitude
Veda Howard Discusses the Dangers of Pride on Good Day Atlanta
Invest In Love with Guest Host Lecrae
Regina Hall & Sterling K. Brown Star In Satirical Comedy Megachurch Movie ‘Honk For Jesus. Save Your Soul.’