Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She mentioned that teaching them the power of his words at a young age will make them equipped to understand the greatness of having a bond with God. Erica wants us to plant seeds and as the Bible says train up our children.
As generations continue to come in our family they go further than us in life as well as have more opportunity. Make sure you’re planting those seeds of the love of God just like you do to share their cultural backgrounds.
Remember having a relationship with God is one of the greatest gifts in life.
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Jordin Sparks On How She Deals With “Slick Comments” About Her Son: “I Never Understood People Who Can Say Stuff About Kids”
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The ChristSource: 1 of 5
2. Color of The CrossSource: 2 of 5
3. JoshuaSource: 3 of 5
4. The RobeSource: 4 of 5
5. The 10 CommandmentsSource: 5 of 5
Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com