Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Every time she sang the song it made her think of different visuals for the video. She could see her family and friends at a party having game night, but remembering to wake up for church in the morning. The visual for the song is inspired by the movie “House Party.”
Moreover, this song like many others gives hope to people during tough moments of their life. She mentioned while meeting different fans so many of them share their testimonies of how her music has helped them. One of the stories she spoke about was a daughter whose father had multiple strokes.
While in the hospital the daughter would play “Vintage Worship” and it was the only thing that kept him at peace.
Nevertheless, it makes Anita feel so blessed that her music can be life changing for fans. Next year she looks forward to doing a live concert series and sharing more special moments with people that love gospel music.
Watch the music video for “He Will” below!
Check out photos of gospel singers who went from singing background to going solo below!
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Georgia High School Band Spells Out Racial Slur During Halftime Performance
- Fake News: Sister Of Self-Hating Black Teen Featured On ‘Dr. Phil’ Says Racist Story Is A Lie [VIDEO]
- Ciara’s Advice For Finding Love: “Be Specific And Clear On What You Desire”
- Lynn Richardson Gives Tips On Dealing With Identity Theft [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
Anita Wilson Shares How Her Music Helped A Man That Had Multiple Strokes [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com