GRIFF recently had a colonoscopy done and is encouraging everyone to take someone to the doctor. Going to the doctor can be scary sometimes, but GRIFF mentioned that he wants to be around for a very long time. He wants to watch his kids get married, have children and graduate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some doctors believe that you don’t need a colonoscopy done until you’re 40, but he mentioned for Black men they should get it done before if they can. So many complain about the process of it, but GRIFF wants you to know that it’s worth getting done to save your life. They wheeled him into the room and when he woke up was in another place.
RELATED: Mr. Griffin: “They Out Here Snatching Jesus Peace’s Like Debo!” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF got amazing news and has decided to change some things about his life. He’s going to work out more, eat better and try his best to live a healthy lifestyle. Encourage someone to go to the doctor!
RELATED: Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Mr. Griffin: “It’s Not About Me, It’s About Who God Wants Me To Be” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- VOTE NOW Praise 102.5 For The Stellar Awards Radio Station Of The Year
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party
- Canton Jones EP Release [BUY TICKETS]
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win Spring Fest Tickets + $102 CASH!
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- South Carolina Abortion Bill Would Impose Death Penalty For Terminating A Pregnancy
Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]