GRIFF recently had a colonoscopy done and is encouraging everyone to take someone to the doctor. Going to the doctor can be scary sometimes, but GRIFF mentioned that he wants to be around for a very long time. He wants to watch his kids get married, have children and graduate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some doctors believe that you don’t need a colonoscopy done until you’re 40, but he mentioned for Black men they should get it done before if they can. So many complain about the process of it, but GRIFF wants you to know that it’s worth getting done to save your life. They wheeled him into the room and when he woke up was in another place.
GRIFF got amazing news and has decided to change some things about his life. He’s going to work out more, eat better and try his best to live a healthy lifestyle. Encourage someone to go to the doctor!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- ‘Scandal-Free’ Obama Gave All Classified Documents To National Archives, Rep Says
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Silk Turns Diamond’s Funeral Into An Anti-Vax Trump Rally
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday
Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com