Shirer began by saying, “I’m extraordinarily proud to be a Black woman.” She continued to express that she loves the uniqueness as a Black woman and is privileged to be one. For over 20 years she’s had the platform to be an international speaker. In that viral video, Shirer was explaining to the audience about standing firm in truth as well as wearing the armor.
RELATED: Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
During that moment she then talked about how she doesn’t identify herself as a Black woman. The intent behind the message was to let people know she describes herself as a Christ follower first. Shirer mentioned that anyone that knows her should understand that she is a proud member of the Black community. She is most proud that she’s able to speak across cultural lines. Shirer is currently working on a book and can’t wait for people to read it.
RELATED: Priscilla Shirer On Why She Initially Turned Down Offer To Be In “The War Room” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe