Shirer began by saying, “I’m extraordinarily proud to be a Black woman.” She continued to express that she loves the uniqueness as a Black woman and is privileged to be one. For over 20 years she’s had the platform to be an international speaker. In that viral video, Shirer was explaining to the audience about standing firm in truth as well as wearing the armor.
During that moment she then talked about how she doesn’t identify herself as a Black woman. The intent behind the message was to let people know she describes herself as a Christ follower first. Shirer mentioned that anyone that knows her should understand that she is a proud member of the Black community. She is most proud that she’s able to speak across cultural lines. Shirer is currently working on a book and can’t wait for people to read it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
5 Family Friend Shows To Watch
1. Little Big ShotsSource: 1 of 5
2. Raven's HomeSource: 2 of 5
3. God Friended MeSource: 3 of 5
4. Project MC2Source: 4 of 5
5. This Is UsSource: 5 of 5
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com