Shirer began by saying, “I’m extraordinarily proud to be a Black woman.” She continued to express that she loves the uniqueness as a Black woman and is privileged to be one. For over 20 years she’s had the platform to be an international speaker. In that viral video, Shirer was explaining to the audience about standing firm in truth as well as wearing the armor.
During that moment she then talked about how she doesn’t identify herself as a Black woman. The intent behind the message was to let people know she describes herself as a Christ follower first. Shirer mentioned that anyone that knows her should understand that she is a proud member of the Black community. She is most proud that she’s able to speak across cultural lines. Shirer is currently working on a book and can’t wait for people to read it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
5 Family Friend Shows To Watch
1. Little Big ShotsSource: 1 of 5
2. Raven's HomeSource: 2 of 5
3. God Friended MeSource: 3 of 5
4. Project MC2Source: 4 of 5
5. This Is UsSource: 5 of 5
- Racist Attacks Embattled Candidate Running To Be First Black Woman Mayor Of Memphis
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon Recruits His Family To Star In Music Video For “Open Door Season”
- Angelica Ross Will Host Historic Presidential Forum On LGBTQ+ Issues Amid Black Trans Murder Crisis
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Condoleezza Rice Wants You To Stop Calling People Racist — Even If They Are
- Kanye Brings Sunday Service To New Birth In Atlanta [VIDEO]
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- White Student In Viral Blackface Photo Attacks People For ‘Blasting’ The Photo
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com