Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
RELATED: Isabel Davis To Record New Music Live In South Africa
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
RELATED: Isabel Davis Shares The Greatest Musical Advice Her Late Father Gave Her [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Isabel Davis Captures Audience With Inspirational Performance [VIDEO]
- Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party
- Canton Jones EP Release [BUY TICKETS]
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win Spring Fest Tickets + $102 CASH!
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- South Carolina Abortion Bill Would Impose Death Penalty For Terminating A Pregnancy
- Gisele Bundchen Allegedly Dating Tom Brady’s Neighbor, Jeffrey Soffer
- Bible-Thumping Republican Defends Voting No On Bill Banning Corporal Punishment On Disabled Students
- Latocha Scott “When The TV Turns On, People Act Out”
Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp