Author, Motivational speaker, Life Coach and the list goes on Arkevious Armstrong gives Ron Holland his secret on how he’s able to keep up his energy while living in his purpose.
Don’t miss Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party
- Canton Jones EP Release [BUY TICKETS]
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win Spring Fest Tickets + $102 CASH!
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- South Carolina Abortion Bill Would Impose Death Penalty For Terminating A Pregnancy
- Gisele Bundchen Allegedly Dating Tom Brady’s Neighbor, Jeffrey Soffer
- Bible-Thumping Republican Defends Voting No On Bill Banning Corporal Punishment On Disabled Students
- Latocha Scott “When The TV Turns On, People Act Out”
- Willie Moore Jr. Show x One Community
- Anti-DEI Bill Would ‘Prohibit’ Black Fraternities And Sororities In Florida, Lawmaker Worries
- Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film ‘Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins’
- Steps to Help You Live Beyond Check To Check | Money Monday
“Nothing But God” Helps Motivational Speaker Arkevious Armstrong Succeed In His Purpose was originally published on praisecharlotte.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Latocha Scott "When The TV Turns On, People Act Out"
Pi Day: ATL’s Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron’s “Dough Boy Pizza”
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Latocha Scott Live! [Register to Win]
JJ Hairston Lunch N Listen [Register to Win]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp