Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out the video below
- Oprah Teased The Possibility Of Rebooting Her Iconic Talk Show
- Niecy Nash To Play Abductor In Kamiyah Mobley Story For Lifetime
- Author Ta-Nehisi Coates & Actor Danny Glover Make A Case For Reparations On Capital Hill [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Your Story is 100% Necessary. Here’s Why
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’