Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out the video below
- New Race Czar Susan Rice Ensures ‘An Equitable And Inclusive Economic Recovery’
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- ‘We Must Convict Him!’ Maxine Waters Demands Trump’s Senate Impeachment Trial ‘Take Away His Power’
- Black Women On Roe v. Wade: ‘Now’s The Time To Ensure Equity, Not Just Access’
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- Television Legend Larry King Passes Away At 87
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low