Wowzy Campbell joined Erica Campbell to talk about how love makes him feel. He mentioned that in relation to hanging out with friends love makes him feel like he’s not left out or alone. Erica and Warryn Campbell are raising him to be a family man, a man of God as well as a strong person.
Erica mentioned that sometimes the world tries to beat up our children, but we must build them up at home. Instill confidence in them so that they can carry on in this world. Remember to let them know that God loves them and so do you everyday.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Cool Dads Rock and LaTonya Askew joins The KD Bowe Show informing Fathers about Family Law
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- The Easter Sunday Dinner Contest
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Teach Your Kids How To Love Themselves And Love God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com