Have you ever met someone and talked about not mixing with their energy? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we talk about the energy of people, but don’t think ab out what God might think of the person. She mentioned we can bond over food, hair, sports and more and even more, but it’s deeper than that.
Don’t build relationships off of energy. You’ll could be bonding over talking about someone and that energy isn’t right at all. The foundation and what God thinks is what matters most.
RELATED: Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Who You Bringing? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Major ‘The Hope of My Soul’ Album Listening Party
- 1978: Marvin Gaye Gets Vulnerable With “Hear My Dear”
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Jekalyn Carr “You Will Win!” Conference 2023 [Register Here]
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Simone Biles Marries Jonathan Owens Again In Mexico
St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
Simone Biles Is Married: ‘My Person, Forever’
Roasted Oysters with Fried Kale and Parmesan