On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they are having a discussion on whether or not men should always pay for dates. GRIFF believes that men should always pay no matter what. One caller mentioned that he’s old school and that men should always pay. He chased a woman to Texas and had no job and she paid for things for a while.
The caller believes when someone cares about you that’s what they do during your hard times. They’ve been together for 25 years and he’s so in love with her still. Another caller mentioned if the woman pays sometimes its okay and it won’t let him feel like less of a man. One man spoke about always paying for dates and if she wants to go and he doesn’t have money he will postpone the date. Do you think a man should always pay for dates?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Private School Teacher conducts Mock Slavery Lesson
- Government withholds 84-year-old Woman’s Social Security over College that She Never Attended
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: He Loves Me
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Calls The Police On Shotgun Wielding Neighbor, Police Arrest Her Instead [VIDEO]
- New Jersey Teen Goes From Being Homeless To Getting Accepted Into 17 Colleges