Erica Campbell spoke about how forgiveness and freedom go hand and hand. A long time ago someone she was close to did something that hurt her and say them all the time at church. She asked God to remove them from the church and realized she needed to forgive the person in order to be free.
The Bible talks about how we must forgive like God forgives us and that’s what Erica did. She walked up to the person, forgave them and felt very free. Erica wants you to forgive the person that hurt you and experience that freedom.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: Throw It Off
- Kurt Carr writes Song to Honor Deceased Assistant
- You can be a Millionaire, You just can’t be Typical
Ericaism: Forgiveness Equals Freedom [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com