Bishop Joel Peebles and Pastor Yolanda Peebles joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about controlled stress, pain, hurt and other things women experience. Yolanda lost her father when she was younger after someone killed her dad on accident. It was something that put a lot of stress on her family and the hurt they dealt with for many years.
She mentioned that for years she carried fear and pain. Yolanda used to see men and think to herself,”are you the one that killed my dad?” She spoke about how we all go through so many issues and life can overwhelm us, but we must break through it.
Joel talked about how we need to make the choice to be free from the hurt, pain and other things. This women’s experience will show how to control stress. The theme of the experience is “blossoming beauties.” These ladies will flourish, be free and not return to the state they came in ever again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Everything You Need To Know About The Atlanta United MLS Cup Victory Parade
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
Bishop Joel Peebles & Pastor Yolanda Peebles [PHOTOS]
1. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 1 of 11
2. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 2 of 11
3. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 3 of 11
4. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 4 of 11
5. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 5 of 11
6. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 6 of 11
7. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 7 of 11
8. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 8 of 11
9. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 9 of 11
10. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 10 of 11
11. Bishop Joel PeeblesSource:Press 11 of 11
Bishop Joel Peebles & Pastor Yolanda Peebles On Learning To Control Stress [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com