Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza Recalls Insurrection Horrors: ‘Things Are Still Raw’
- Read Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza’s Harrowing Senate Testimony About The Insurrection
- ‘I Can’t Be Surprised’: Stacey Abrams Perfectly Drags Kelly Loeffler Over Voter Rights Organization Announcement
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports
- The Irony: CPAC, Which Worships Trump And His Racism, Draws The Line At Anti-Semitism
- Witness To Grace: Dr. Franklyn Richardson Discusses ‘Testimony of Favor’ In New Book
- VOLUNTEER with Atlanta Schools for Vaccine Events
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Planning with Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com