Dating can be very hard sometimes. In relationships you should be honest and upfront, but what if you marry the person and find out something later on about them. Erica Campbell mentioned what if you find out that the person you fell in love with doesn’t have their front teeth.
TJ said if she found out that her man wore a girdle she would go to the gym with him to lose weight. GRIFF talked about this whole makeup thing and how women can look one way on the internet and then look differently the next time you see them. Tell us if you would stay or leave if someone you were dating wasn’t upfront with you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- @VedaHoward Talks About the Importance of Tenacity on Good Day Atlanta
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]