Erica Campbell wants you to tap into your best creative self. She spoke about how great things will only come from inside of you and not someone else. Erica believes that you must remove fear and doubt to explore that part of yourself.
We all have an assignment from God and when we complete it he’s so happy. There is something beautiful inside of you, but you have to keep the faith. Live your best creative life and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- @VedaHoward Talks About the Importance of Tenacity on Good Day Atlanta
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]