Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl Cairo Tiahna Hardrict [PHOTOS]
1. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 1 of 9
2. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 2 of 9
3. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 3 of 9
4. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 4 of 9
5. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 5 of 9
6. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 6 of 9
7. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 7 of 9
8. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 8 of 9
9. Meet Tia Mowry’s Baby Girl, Cairo Tiahna HardrictSource: 9 of 9
Is It A Good Or Bad Idea To Bring Babies To Work? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com