Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- @VedaHoward Talks About the Danger of Comparison
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community
Is It A Good Or Bad Idea To Bring Babies To Work? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com