Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Meech Talks to K.Samone At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Talks About His Role Playing A Pastor On BMF [Video]
- Young Thug, Gunna & Lil Meech Pay Homage to BMF at Red Carpet Premiere [Video]
- Capella Grey Breaks Down Hit Single Giyalis, What Missing From The Culture, Reppin New York & More
- Kash Doll Hits Shows Off Her Baby Bump At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- DaBaby Hits The Red Carpet For BMF Premiere [Video]
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There