Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- Black, Anti-Vaxxer Republican Candidate Violently Thrown Into Metal Detector After COVID-19 Vaccine Committee Meeting
- Haitian Migrants Reportedly Freed On ‘Very Large Scale’ As U.S. Shamed Into Stopping Deportations
- Celebrate Life With A Pair Of Praise In The Park Tickets! [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Hurricane Chris Speaks On Murder Charge From 2020, It Was A Very Unfortunate Situation
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
Ericaism: Lord, Bless My Sisters [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com