Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza Recalls Insurrection Horrors: ‘Things Are Still Raw’
- Read Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza’s Harrowing Senate Testimony About The Insurrection
- ‘I Can’t Be Surprised’: Stacey Abrams Perfectly Drags Kelly Loeffler Over Voter Rights Organization Announcement
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports
- The Irony: CPAC, Which Worships Trump And His Racism, Draws The Line At Anti-Semitism
Love Talking: Get Some Great Love Examples In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com