Have you ever been scared to do something because you don’t want to hear no. Erica Campbell spoke about how she was hanging out with family and Tina Campbell said to one of her sisters, “If you’re scared of a no you will never get a yes.” At that moment Erica knew she wanted to share the message with everyone.
No shouldn’t stop you from anything in life. A yes will always come and sometimes no teaches you a lot about yourself. It’s necessary in life and can make you a stronger person and mature you.
Hearing no doesn’t mean you aren’t talented, it just means there is something else out there for you. Keep going and don’t be intimidated. Go after what you want in life and never give up even if you hear no.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Uncle Clarence Thomas Present At 2 Koch Donor Summits
- Beat The Homies: Test Your NFL Week 3 Predictions Against Rock-T, GRIFF & Supa Dave
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- It’s Not Mickey Mouse Money…Yet. Media Mogul Byron Allen Bids $10B For The Walt Disney Company
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
Faith Walking: Don’t Be Afraid Of A No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Erica Campbell Album Release Event | Register to Win Tickets
Greater Deliverance Church | Streaming Broadcast: Sundays 9:00am-9:30am
A Convo With Dr. Ian Smith: How To Blast Off Fat & Keep It Off! [EXCLUSIVE]
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
HPHY: Tell Us Your Ideas On What You Would Like to see Praise ATL Do in 2024!