Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lil Meech Talks to K.Samone At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- Snoop Dogg Talks About His Role Playing A Pastor On BMF [Video]
- Young Thug, Gunna & Lil Meech Pay Homage to BMF at Red Carpet Premiere [Video]
- Capella Grey Breaks Down Hit Single Giyalis, What Missing From The Culture, Reppin New York & More
- Kash Doll Hits Shows Off Her Baby Bump At The BMF Premiere [Video]
- DaBaby Hits The Red Carpet For BMF Premiere [Video]
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com