Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- The Most Hilarious Tweets Destroying Omarosa For Her Weird As Hell ‘Today Show’ Interview
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Charges Against Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case Probably Won’t Stand
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com