Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- The Most Hilarious Tweets Destroying Omarosa For Her Weird As Hell ‘Today Show’ Interview
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Charges Against Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case Probably Won’t Stand
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin Winans1 of 12
2. William Murphy2 of 12
3. Jason Nelson3 of 12
4. Deitrick Haddon4 of 12
5. Travis Greene5 of 12
6. Warryn Campbell6 of 12
7. Kim Burrell7 of 12
8. Charles Jenkins8 of 12
9. Marvin Sapp9 of 12
10. Smokie Norful10 of 12
11. William McDowell11 of 12
12. Shirley Caesar12 of 12
Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com