Erica Campbell spoke about how we rush things in life and we shouldn’t do that. She mentioned people rush relationships, being healed and time because we aren’t patient.
Erica recalls telling her mom that she didn’t know if she was making the right decision and her mom would say to take time.
You can’t rush the process of time and if you do you could possibly forfeit your destiny. Erica said it took Joseph 22 years to get from the put to the palace and David had to wait to become the king. Keep following God’s plan!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bun B: Soulja Boy Made Millions And Folks Couldn’t Stand It! Candy Paint With Kodak Black
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge of Switch Passes Away At 64
- Kenny Lattimore Gushes Over Wife Judge Faith: ‘I’m Grateful For A Wife Women Respect’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Halloween Boo Bash Drive-Thru Event!
- ATL’s Own Maybaxh Hot Talks Boxing On ESPN As A Under Card For The Herring VS Stevenson Fight
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com