With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Slammed On Live TV For Being A Parent With No Empathy For Brown Children
- That’s Not Christian! Faith Academy Accused Of School Racism In Federal Complaint
- How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE]
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Naomi & Ruth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Bryan Popin’s ‘Step in the Name’ vs. Charles Jenkins’ ‘Can’t Turn Back’
- Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ramel Smith: “Find A Psychologist Or Therapist Before You Need One” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How The Met [VIDEO]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Releases Music Video For “A Great Work”
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com