From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Manns Family Tour Contest
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Snatch That Wig! Racist Sunken Place Stories About Political Candidates Keep Surfacing
- Georgia Isn’t Even Trying To Hide Its Racist Voter Suppression Efforts With This Video
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont