From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Slammed On Live TV For Being A Parent With No Empathy For Brown Children
- That’s Not Christian! Faith Academy Accused Of School Racism In Federal Complaint
- How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE]
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Naomi & Ruth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Bryan Popin’s ‘Step in the Name’ vs. Charles Jenkins’ ‘Can’t Turn Back’
- Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ramel Smith: “Find A Psychologist Or Therapist Before You Need One” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How The Met [VIDEO]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Releases Music Video For “A Great Work”