From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Change Your Attitude with this ManUp! Moment
- Nobody Thought Aretha Franklin had a Will until Now
- Counseling Available for Grief Fans of Game of Thrones
- An Actual Abortion Ban Approved
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- ***Update*** Kevin Jr. Arrested For Assault After Getting Into Fight With His Father
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?