From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- The Most Hilarious Tweets Destroying Omarosa For Her Weird As Hell ‘Today Show’ Interview
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Charges Against Markeis McGlockton’s Killer In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Case Probably Won’t Stand
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.