We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Wisconsin GOP Leaders Remove Colin Kaepernick’s Name From Black History Month Resolution
- Black Panther Slashes Competition with Most NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com