We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Manns Family Tour Contest
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Snatch That Wig! Racist Sunken Place Stories About Political Candidates Keep Surfacing
- Georgia Isn’t Even Trying To Hide Its Racist Voter Suppression Efforts With This Video
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com